Manufacturing and Installation
Projects and Work
Machines and Equipment
LEADING COMPANY IN AGRIFOOD AND INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT
Metalo-nicho, S.A. is a company that has evolved over more than three decades to become a leading company in agrifood and industrial machinery and equipment, developing complete solutions in the manufacture, supply and installation of transport machines and storage of cereals and subproducts.
Metalo-nicho, S.A. is a technological partner within the metalworking area. Our experience and knowledge enable us to master the entire manufacturing process from creativity and design through production, assembly and after sales service.
We rely on a team of experienced professionals, ready to meet the most difficult demands and we are equipped with the productive equipment necessary for the development of our activity.
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
To be recognized as an innovative and dynamic company, that develops high value added solutions in the national and international market.
- To occupy a new market space in the industrial and agrifood area;
- To manufacture, supply and install storage, transportation and industry equipment;
- To have an answer for our customers' needs by developing customized integral solutions – turnkey projects.
We develop all our activity to meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
It is our responsibility to treat all customers in the same way.
We value the merit and performance of our employees. We believe in developing their skills and competencies.
Their growth and well being is essential for our functioning and success.
We are honest, loyal and serious in everything we do, we act transparently. It is our duty to take responsibility for our company and protect its reputation.
We have a sense of active involvement and social responsibility, we support and contribute to culture and local development.
It is our goal to improve the community in which we are in.
Since 2021, Metalo-nicho, S.A. has been certified according to the ISO 9001 standard.
The commitment of Metalo-nicho, S.A. to Quality can be understood by the importance we give to the full satisfaction of our Customers and the desire to be better and more innovative. Thus, we consider that the Quality Management system aims to promote continuous improvement in processes and that translates into overall improvement of performance and positively influences the results of the organization.
To be recognized as an innovative and dynamic company that develops solutions of high added value in the domestic and international market. Metalo-nicho, S.A., assumes a permanent concern with the quality, for this follows a set of guidelines, in order to ensure the quality of the services provided and the satisfaction of its customers.
Metalo-nicho, S.A. assumes, together with its CUSTOMERS, SUPPLIERS, COLLABORATORS and SURROUNDINGS, the following commitments:
- Promote the satisfaction of the needs and expectations of the Clients;
- Establish a relationship of trust and loyalty with customers;
- provide employees with the appropriate training and means to carry out their work properly;
- participate in the initiatives of the surrounding environment;
- motivate and encourage the participation of all employees of the company, stimulating initiative capacity, teamwork, professional training and high technical competence;
- Promote continuous improvement of products and services provided;
- Ensure high quality standards in the products produced and services provided, in accordance with technical and legal requirements applicable to their activity.
- Promote compliance with legal, normative and statutory requirements applicable to us.
- Design, Production and Installation of Processing, Transport and Storage Equipment in the Industrial, Agricultural, Aggregates and similar areas.
The initial facilities were located on Boa Vista Island, near Arraiolos, with a total area of 6,360 m2, 2,300 m2 of which were covered area
The increase in volume and size of business led to a capital increase.
In need of increasing its area, the company moved to Arraiolos Industrial Park. Total area of 17,000m2, of which 5,000m2 are covered area.
In June 2006, the only change to the company's structure occurred, with its transformation into a limited company and capital increase, it started having 11 shareholders who up until today hold equal shares.
The company makes a big investment, which results in the innovation project funded by QREN, allowing the acquisition of a laser machine, that is today an added value for Metalo-nicho, S.A.
It is in this year that, for the first time, the company opens doors to the international market. Metalo-nicho, S.A designs and performs the assembly of a factory in Nigeria.
Metalo-nicho , S.A, moves forward with its internationalization project through PT 2020.